Why Choose Our Clinic?
- We specialize in orthopedic/musculoskeletal acupuncture; neck, shoulder, and back pain, and joint pain of the
elbows, wrists, knees, and ankles.
- We are skilled on how to treat these conditions with acupuncture and herbal medicine, and we council our clients as to proper lifestyle modifications and exercises to facilitate lasting results.
- We have a positive recovery rate where each client shows their own level of improvement.
- We are skilled in the personal injury and workersí compensation arena and know what the legal process entails
- We are passionate about our customer care and are dedicated to work with you to better your health!
A graduate of Academy of Chinese Culture and Health Science in Oakland, CA, Michelle received her Masterís of Science degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine. She completed over one thousand hours of clinical training and treated over four hundred patients prior to graduating. Her thesis on Treatment of Migraine with Acupuncture, served most beneficial when treating patients during her internship.
Michelle is the owner of Wellness Acupuncture Studio, Inc., a thriving acupuncture practice in San Francisco, CA. She has been successful in treating work related, personal and sports injury, and pre/post-surgical pain. This led her to specialize in MUSCULOSKELETAL and ORTHAPEDIC acupuncture.
Her ability to also prescribe herbal supplements to fit the specific needs of her patients has led to the continuous success of her treatments and her patientís recovery time.
Michelle has extensive clinical and herbal training, for acute and chronic pain conditions, from Dr. Richard Teh-Fu Tan, O.M.D. who is an international lecturer and author of several books on acupuncture.
Michelle is very committed to her community. She was a volunteer at Quan Yin Healing Arts Center in San Francisco, CA, and currently volunteers at Charlotte Maxwell Complementary Clinic in San Francisco, CA; this free clinic serves women with cancer who lack the economic means to have access to complementary medicine.